- +Where can I get a Vizz Africa SIM card?
- +How do I get started using Vizz Africa Mobile?
- Charge your battery
- Insert your new Vizz Africa SIM card into your handset
- Switch on your phone. If your handset is locked, please contact your network provider.
- Activate your SIM by calling 263 (call charges 10p per call)
- Top-up and start enjoying low-cost calls, SMS and mobile internet!
- +How do I find out my Vizz Africa mobile number?
- +How do I make international calls?
- +How do I send international text messages?
- + Can I access international premium voice and text services?
The most convenient way is to order your FREE SIM online or call our order line on 0207 177 3000. Your FREE SIM will be delivered straight to your door within a few days! Click here to place your order online.
Alternatively there are many stores nationwide which stock our SIMs. Please ask your local store.
It couldn't be easier to get started with Vizz Africa Mobile - Simply follow these simple steps:
To view your Vizz Africa mobile number at anytime while in the UK, enter *#100# followed by the call/send key.
Alternatively you will find your Vizz Africa mobile number on the carrier card which held your SIM.
When it comes to making international calls, Vizz Africa works in exactly the same way as other mobiles or fixed line phones. Simply dial 00 followed by your country code, then your area code and then the phone number and press the call button. Instead of a 00 you can also use a "+".
Vizz Africa works in the same way as other mobiles when it comes to sending international text messages. Simply text 00 followed by your country code, then your area code and then the phone number followed by the call button. Instead of a 00 you can also use a "+".
Most premium voice and text services in other countries cannot be reached from a mobile phone service when calling from outside that country.